Thursday, February 14, 2013

LITTLE ATTACK

I haven’t to make it changed… I should let it go…

I’m sorry if I ever like you…

I know, you won’t turn away to see me back or make one question: “why I like you?”

I should accept the truth… I must realize that I’ve no choice than just let you gone away from my thought

I’ll be broken if I still let you frighten my heart

Please, do not  ever give me (again) some advice to cope my problems

Please, do not ever give me some responses or invite me to chit-chat some topics with you

I have to rearrange my heart that I won’t like you tomorrow… and it never changes to be love to you…

 

#hard to do it but I know, I can coach my self to love what is halal to be loved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makasih banget ya udah mau baca-baca di blog ini. Jangan sungkan untuk tinggalin komentar. Senang bila mau diskusi bareng di sini.