Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Poem "Stop to be poor and sad…."




Follow me to bring a cup of rain
Embrace the sun
And kiss the leaves….that fall down under the ground…
Show me….to catch a star what I need….
Time  to walk around…jump to the sweet snow that I’ve ever seen…

Long..long..and long time…to wait…
Wet sky….tell a story about me…
I was crying on my bed when remembered a bad things on my life…
I was drying my leather to be like a grilled fish…
Oow…what are those…..
Autumn….
Has come….
Share a chocolate to my heart by itself…
Wipe the tears on my cheek…
Smile to the other people who I met…

Write something good on the nice paper…
Write something that unbreakable…
Mixed with negligible things

Delete a wrinkle in the paper and let’s fill the ink to the pen and look…I can do the best what I never do…
I’m gonna get a long dinner time with a star and a half moon will perform the quick show on the sky….
Allah has a miracle…and a nice secret for me…I never know what will happen…
But,,, just take it flow….along with a short swift river….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makasih banget ya udah mau baca-baca di blog ini. Jangan sungkan untuk tinggalin komentar. Senang bila mau diskusi bareng di sini. Bila ingin share tulisan ini, tolong sertakan link ya. Yuk sama-sama belajar untuk gak plagiasi.