Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ROSE IN RAIN

Today is rainy day. Rain falls in Parepare. I feel happy. ^____^

hujan lagi Rose in Rain…

Like as me that stand alone, stand outside the home and let my heart washed by rain.

With rain, I grow up my stalks

I’m widen my calyx and  flourish my hand to the sky, cloud, mountain and earth.

Under the rain, I kiss my leaves and convince them to do everything my best

The rain pours my land, so I can grow faster than before

Under the rain, I bring my  root to walk forward, reach my aims, reach my happiness

I hope, someday, I can picked and replanted by someone who can save and love me forever

I’m very thankful to Allah who is create the rain

 

Rose in rain…

Perhaps, you can find me outside your home suddenly

But, please do not touch me if you couldn’t save my beauty

Please do not blame me or stirrup me

Pick me up if you already have a braveness to conserve my life

hujaaan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makasih banget ya udah mau baca-baca di blog ini. Jangan sungkan untuk tinggalin komentar. Senang bila mau diskusi bareng di sini. Bila ingin share tulisan ini, tolong sertakan link ya. Yuk sama-sama belajar untuk gak plagiasi.